|1. Teaching experience and statistical software:|
Econometrics and statistics courses; Econometrics using Stata and SPSS.
Stata, SPSS, CsPro (software package for entering, editing, tabulating and mapping census and survey data), R-Programming, Ms Office (Word, Excel, Access).
2. Other Training:
23rd – 27th July 2012: Recent Advances in the Field of Trade Theory and Policy Analysis Using Micro-Level Data, Organized by ARTNeT, UNESCAP and IDRC in Bangkok, Thailand.
21st – 28th February, 2011: Research Methodology and Advanced econometrics, MUTRAP III Project, Foreign Trade University (FTU).
September 2010 – March 2011: Microeconomics I, II and Macroeconomics I, II courses at Foreign Trade University.
February 2009: Survey methodology and sampling methods, DEPOCEN.
June 2007: Networking Event and Training on Labour Market, Trade, Poverty and Migration – VERN, IDRC.
April 2007: Data Workshop (analysis data in STATA), VERN – IDRC.
3.Publications and working papers
- Vu Hoang Nam and Doan Quang Hung (2013), “Innovation and Performance of Enterprises: The Case of SMEs in Vietnam”. Under-review.
- Vu Thi Hanh and Doan Quang Hung (2013), “Vietnamese Rice Exports: Do
Large Destination Markets Stimulate?” Under-review
- Dao Ngoc Tien, Doan Quang Hung, Ngoc Be, and Do Trung Kien (2013), “MoneyMinded in Vietnam – Impact Report 2012”, Prepared for ANZ bank in Vietnam.
- Doan Quang Hung and Nguyen Ngoc Anh (2013), “Intergenerational income mobility in Vietnam”, Working papers in DEPOCEN (Revising).
- Doan Quang Hung and Vu Hoang Nam (2013), “Networks of Enterprises and
Innovations: Evidence from SMEs in Vietnam”. (Revising).
- Nguyen Ngoc Anh, Nguyen Dinh Chuc, and Doan Quang Hung (2013), “Public Service Delivery in Vietnam: Unofficial Payments, Utilization and Satisfaction”, Working paper, UNDP in Vietnam (First draft).
- Doan Quang Hung, Nguyen Tran Ngoc Minh and Nguyen Ngoc Son (2013), “Firm Size, Firm Type and Technical Efficiency: the Evidence from Vietnamese Manufacturing Enterprises” External Economics Review (forthcoming).
- Dao Ngoc Tien, Hoang Van Cuong and Doan Quang Hung (2012),
“Determinants to the exports of handicraft products – the case of Hanoi in
2005 – 2009”, External Economics Review, Volume 53, 17-26. (In Vietnam) .
- Nguyen Ngoc Anh, Nguyen Dinh Chuc and Doan Quang Hung (2011), “Employment Trend in Viet Nam In The Context of Transition to Higher- Value Economy”, Prepared for the World Bank.
- Nguyen Ngoc Anh, Nguyen Dinh Chuc and Doan Quang Hung (2011),
“Vietnam Poverty Baseline Analysis” Prepared for the International Fund for
Agriculture Development (IFAD).
- Doan Quang Hung (2011), “Impact Of The Global Economic Crisis On Employees In The Vietnam Automobile Industry”, External Economics Review, Volume 48, 82-86. (In Vietnam).
- Vu Hoang Nam, Dao Ngoc Tien, Nguyen Thi Bich Ha, Doan Quang Hung (2011), “Inter-enterprise networks and Efforts to carry out schumpeterian innovations: The case of manufacturing enterprises in Hanoi”, Vietnam Economic Management Review, Volume 6, 42-50. (In English)
- Nguyen Hoang Anh, Doan Quang Hung (2011), “Impact of Global Economic Crisis on International Trade of Enterprises in Hanoi”, Research Project (In Vietnamese).
- Dao Ngoc Tien, Doan Quang Hung (2010), “The situation of joint training
programmes with foreign institutions in Vietnam”, External Economics
Review, Volume 45, 42-51 (In Vietnamese).
- Nguyen Ngoc Anh, Nguyen Duc Nhat, Nguyen Thi An, Doan Quang Hung, Tran Thanh Thuy (2009), “Report on the Survey of Citizens and Civil Organizations’ Information Access Situation and Needs in Vietnam” People’s Participation Working Group and DEPOCEN. Report on World Bank in Vietnam (In English).
- Nguyen Ngoc Anh, Nguyen Duc Nhat, Nguyen Dinh Chuc, Doan Quang Hung, Vu Thi Van Anh and Nguyen Thanh Phuong (2009), “Vietnam Labour Market Analysis with an Emphasis on Hai Phong and Ho Chi Minh City”, Prepared for Chemonics.